Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Date of Departure 8/5 09:00 Course 000


We set sail today on a course due north to get up and over the high - somewhere about latitude 40. Our voyage should take us some 2600 nautical miles. I have been waiting a long time for this and I'm so ready for the voyage to begin. I will be sending email to our stateside communications officer who will forward the messages as well as posting to the blog - something I can do directly from the boat. In addition, we have a satellite tracking device which beams a message every 4-6 hours. You can follow Compromise on the blog by clicking Satellite Tracking - Return. Click Boat Selector then click the drop down arrow next to Return 1. Click the box next to Compromise then select Boat Selector again.

My love to all,

Dave

No comments: